New customer setup
These procedure describes the minimum requirements needed to set up a new customer.
Create a new customer account for each customer that needs to process invoices using ReadSoft Online. When you create a customer, specify settings that determine:
- What services the customer uses.
- What users the have access to ReadSoft Online and the roles they perform.
- Which buyers the customer has.
These steps describe the minimum requirements needed to set up a new customer:
- Add a new customer. Note that when you add a new customer, you also create an administrator user at the same time.
- Enable the services that the customer requires. Every customer must have Extraction and Target system services in order to activate the account. Other services are optional.
- Optionally add buyers. If the customer does not have multiple buyer organizations, you do not need to add buyers.
- Optionally add custom email addresses, if the Email input service is enabled. One email address is already created for you, if the Email input service is enabled.
- Add users that will be responsible for processing invoices.
- When you are satisfied with all the settings, activate the customer. An email is automatically sent to each user with login information, and the customer account is ready to accept invoices for processing.