This section defines services that are included in the RSO-API.
The following are the services defined:
The different services are described from a general perspective which includes the operations. For implementation and details about all of the entities, see the data-schema files or the .NET SDK assemblies.
- The account service is used to manage the organizational accounts within ReadSoft Online. From here, you can preform operations on Partner, Customer and Buyer Accounts. Typical operations are to create Customer and Buyer Accounts and to activate them before usage.
- The authentication service is used to authenticate a user to the user-management system within ReadSoft Online. When authenticating a user, the user name and password must be provided.
- Operations in the document service operate on documents and batches within the Document Repository. The service is
mainly used to retrieve extracted data files and image files from
ReadSoft Online. For integrations where the verification
is performed outside of
ReadSoft Online, you can send data to
ReadSoft Online, so the document auto-learning process is
When downloading documents through the API, it is important to set the Output target to “API”.
- This service provides a way to send user feedback to ReadSoft Online in case external verification is taking place. This makes it possible to inform the system that interpretation enhancements needs to be done.
- This service provides a way to upload images (for example, TIF and JPG images) and other files (such as PDF) to ReadSoft Online. After the file is uploaded, the data extraction takes place (depending on configuration).
- Master data can be used to validate business information in the system during the manual user steps. A typical usage is to send supplier master data to ReadSoft Online so it is available during the verification.
This service provides operations on the privilege entity in the system.
Privileges are assigned to a specific user, but can also be connected to a certain role which is used to assign a specific set of privileges to users. This service is mostly for internal usage.
This service provides operations on the roles within the system.
This service provides operations for user management. Typical usage is to create users and administrators from an external system.