PROCESS DIRECTOR AP
ReadSoft Online is an automated document-processing system that utilizes remote cloud computing. This means you no longer have to maintain large, expensive server systems and complex software installations in order to process documents. Instead we handle all of that for you, and all you need is a web browser to access a state-of-the-art document-processing system on the cloud.
ReadSoft Online accepts documents in various formats—such as paper, image files, email—and automatically interprets and validates them. All you have to do is log in using a web browser to upload invoices and check interpreted data for correctness using an intuitive, state-of-the-art interface. Likewise, administrative tasks can be easily performed in a web browser.
After an invoice is processed, ReadSoft Online automatically sends the output (document data and images) to a target system. The target system can be one of many popular financial systems, accounting programs, ERP systems, or even a file system. The possibilities are endless.
ReadSoft Online can do more than send output to a target system; it can also perform seamless, two-way communication with the target system, providing additional features and interaction. We call this an integration. Integrations are flexible, easy to configure, and come complete with all the features you need in order to connect ReadSoft Online with your target system. This saves you time and money, since there is no need for extensive customization.
An integration usually consists of three components:
- ReadSoft Online.
- A target system, such as PROCESS DIRECTOR AP.
- ReadSoft Online Connect, a lightweight program that you install locally to enable communication between the systems and synchronize master data. ReadSoft Online Connect also provides an alternative method to upload documents to ReadSoft Online.
If you use Online Connect with PROCESS DIRECTOR AP, you must install the following on the same computer that runs Online Connect:
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 or later
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributables must be installed before installing SAP Connector for Microsoft .NET 3.0. You must install the x86 version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributables. The x64 version is incompatible with the integration.
You must install the x86 version of SAP Connector for Microsoft .NET 3.0. The x64 version is incompatible with the integration.
The PROCESS DIRECTOR integration enables cooperation between ReadSoft Online and PROCESS DIRECTOR. It leverages more power and adds value to your current accounts-payable system by extracting data from supplier invoices without any tedious projects or expensive hardware investments.
Where to go from here
Before you can use PROCESS DIRECTOR AP with ReadSoft Online, you must complete these steps:
- Specify PROCESS DIRECTOR AP as the target system.
- Make sure the you add at least one buyer. By default, the External ID (External reference ID) of the buyer must match a company code in PROCESS DIRECTOR AP as defined in the XSLT file in the next step.
- Download the default XSLT file, which is an XSL transformation which maps ReadSoft Online output data with fields in PROCESS DIRECTOR. Optionally, create your own XSLT file based on the ReadSoft Online XML (2.0) schema.
- Upload the XSLT file to the Resources view, and specify this file in the XSL transformation setting of the target system settings.
- Configure the remaining target system settings.
- Configure ReadSoft Online Connect.