Signing up for a ReadSoft Online account for Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365
Before you can automate your invoice processing using ReadSoft Online for Microsoft Dynamics, you must sign up for a ReadSoft Online service plan and specify ReadSoft Online as the OCR service in Microsoft Dynamics.
- In Microsoft Dynamics NAV, or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, type "OCR Service Setup" in the Search box (Ctrl+F3).
- Click on Set URLs to Default.
- Click the icon next to the Signup URL to open the ReadSoft Online store.
- Click New Customer.
Select the plan that suits your needs:
- Trial - Lets you test the up to 75 documents with a Premium account for 2 months.
- Basic - Choose this if you do not want to capture line-items.
- Premium - Choose this if you want to capture line-items.
After you chose a plan, you enter the checkout process, which consists of these pages:
- Service plan - Select the number of documents per month that you would like to process. Selecting a higher volume will give you a better price per invoice. Note that prices always reflect the number of invoices, not the number of pages. An invoice may contain any number of pages. On this page you also see the price per extra invoice, also known as overage, which is applied if you exceed the selected volume.
- Register - Fill in your company details and select a password for your ReadSoft Online store account.
- Payment - Choose your preferred payment method and enter the required details.
- Summary - A summary of your order is shown. Confirm the terms and conditions and proceed.
After your order is processed, a ReadSoft Online service account is automatically created and you receive welcome email with login credentials and other details.
- In the welcome email, there is a link for setting up the password for your ReadSoft Online service account. Follow the link and create a password.
- Go back to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV, or Dynamics 365 Business Central, OCR Service Setup page and provide the username, password and authorization key for your ReadSoft Online service account.
- Click Test Connection to make sure the credentials are ok. If connection fails, check your credentials and try again.
- Select the default OCR doc template based on the country you are operating in.
- If you use Dynamics NAV 2017 or later, or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, we recommend selecting Master Data Sync Enabled.
- Select Enabled to turn on the OCR service.