ReadSoft Online supports integrations with NetSuite and NetSuite OneWorld, via the NetSuite target system service.
An integration usually consists of three components:
- ReadSoft Online.
- A target system, such as NetSuite.
- ReadSoft Online Connect, a light-weight program that you install locally to enable communication between the systems and synchronize master data. ReadSoft Online Connect also provides an alternative method to upload documents to ReadSoft Online.
The NetSuite integration includes an extra installation package that provides an integration record with a specific role and custom searches that are used by the integration.
ReadSoft Online supports integrations with NetSuite and NetSuite OneWorld, via the NetSuite target system service. NetSuite is a complete ERP system including accounting, CRM, inventory and e-commerce.
The NetSuite integration supports these features:
- Token-based authentication.
- Data capture.
- Retrieving supplier master-data.
- Registration of supplier bills in NetSuite.
- Multiple purchase orders per invoice.
- Transfer of invoice image.
- Reject handling.
- Credit notes (Vendor credit). Vendor credit is automatically applied to an exiting vendor bill (invoice) if one
Due to a defect in NetSuite, serial/lot numbers cannot be set when billing purchase orders. There is no workaround for this until the defect is corrected in NetSuite.
Approval workflows, including general ledger coding of non-PO invoices. ReadSoft Online makes account coding easy by importing general ledger account codes and NetSuite coding segments.
Where to go from here
Before you can use NetSuite with ReadSoft Online, you must complete these steps: