Configuring Coupa for use with ReadSoft Online
Before you can use the Coupa integration with ReadSoft Online, you must:
Create an API key.
Register ReadSoft Online as a third-party cXML sender.
Check the supplier settings.
Create an API response filter. Required for purchase order services.
Create an API key
Create an API key in Coupa:
- Log in to Coupa and navigate to the Setup > API Keys view.
- Click Create and use the view that appears to specify an API key.
- The API key must have Index and Show permissions on these objects:
Register ReadSoft Online as a third-party cXML sender
To register ReadSoft Online as a third-party cXML sender in Coupa:
- Log in to Coupa and navigate to the Setup view.
Invoicing group, click
cXML Third Party Senders.
The cXML Sender view appears.
- Click Create and use the view that appears to specify ReadSoft Online as a cXML sender.
Before you save your settings, note the Sender Identity and the Sender Domain. The values you specify here are required in the target system settings.
Check the supplier settings
- In Coupa, make sure all of the suppliers have supplier numbers.
Make sure cXML invoicing is enabled for each supplier and specify these settings:
- CXML Invoice Supplier Domain
- CXML Invoice Supplier Identity
- CXML Invoice Buyer Domain
- CXML Invoice Buyer Identity
- CXML Invoice Secret
Select these options in the
Invoicing Configuration settings:
You can upload Coupa supplier configurations in bulk. See Coupa documentation for more information.
- Create Invoices with No Backing Document
- Allow Non-Backed Lines on PO Invoices
Create an API response filter
If you use ReadSoft Online's Purchase order service, you must create an API response filter in Coupa and specify the name of the filter in the Coupa API filter setting. Create the API response filter in Coupa using these settings:
|Description||Retrives purchase orders for ReadSoft Online|