Sending documents to Kofax AP Essentials
Several methods are available to upload documents to Kofax AP Essentials.
To upload documents for processing:
- Click Upload to display the Upload view.
- Click Select files and use the dialog that appears to navigate to the images you want to upload. Alternatively, you can drag and drop files to the upload area in the middle of the view.
- Your selection appears in the view. You can click Delete to remove files you do not want to upload.
- Select the appropriate Buyer, or Seller, Document type and Document separation.
- Click Upload to send the invoice images to Kofax AP Essentials for processing.
Sending documents via email
Kofax AP Essentials accepts unencrypted email transfer and encrypted email transfer using SSL/TLS encryption (TLS 1.1 or later).
SSL/TLS encryption is a transport-level encryption that protects email during transmission between servers. Kofax AP Essentials does not support end-to-end email encryption, such as Bitmessage, GPG, PGP or S/MIME.
To send documents to Kofax AP Essentials for processing:
- Create an email that is addressed to the email address that was provided to you (specified in the Email input service settings).
- Optionally format the subject of the email if you have been instructed to do so. This is dependent on the input method you use for the Email input service.
- Attach the document files in a supported file format and send the email.