These steps describe how to configure Windows IIS to host the folder you created (C:\RsoIntegrationService) as a web site.
- From the Start menu, navigate to .
- Expand the Connections, right-click the Sites node, and select Add Web Site.
In the dialog that appears:
- Name the web site “RsoIntegration”.
- Use the Physical path setting to specify the folder you created (C:\RsoIntegrationService).
- Specify a Port that is not used by Dynamics AX 2009 or any other program.
Application Pools node,
double-click the pool named "RsoIntegration" and use the dialog that appears to
change the Managed pipeline mode to
Click OK after you adjust these settings.
Advanced Settings, and
use the dialog that appears to change the Identity to the Business Connector
Proxy that is defined in Dynamics AX 2009 ( ).
Enable Windows Authentication for the website.
Drag and drop the file,
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics
Create an Inbound exception for your website port in Windows